Community Health Development
As defined by World Health Organization -WHO, health is a "State of complete physical, mental, and social well being, and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity." Poverty leads to ill health and ill health leads to poverty. This is the link between health and poverty. Tourism development on the other hand requires healthy people. Our focus is to address health issues and ensure good health in the society so that people can participate in tourism activities. Our aim as an organization is to contribute to the improvement of health of communities in Kenyan Society through networking and partnership with the communities, the government and relevant institutions. The focus is on ensuring well being of people and improved health status by working together with existing national, county and community health structures where they are strengthened and empowered to foresee a self sustainable health improvement for the public. Our thematic areas are in;
- Community Health Service strengthening
- Maternal, Neonatal and Child Health
- Community Nutrition
- HIV infection prevention and care.
- Non Communicable Diseases Awareness creation
- Support Staffing and Staff Development in the public health sector
- Health facility development- Support equipping.